These positions perform a wide range of bindery finishing activities, ensuring the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost, meeting customer quality specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures. On a daily basis, operator may be running Duplo machines, Cutters, Folders and assembling print projects.
· Check with supervisor to obtain work assignment.
· Pull all required materials required.
· Operate and maintain equipment, including but not limited to: Cutter, Folder, Stitcher
· Ensure accuracy of work being performed to produce the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost. Ensure production of the correct quantity.
· Perform all tagging/labeling activities and move skid to shipping or staging area.
· Complete special projects as assigned.
· Complete and maintain all ISO required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
· Follow and comply with all safety, corporate policy and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
· Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
· Read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Effectively communicate with other team members of the organization.
· Knowledge of basic math: add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
· Ability to work extended shifts and weekend overtime hours
· While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to handle or feel. The team member frequently is required to talk or hear. The team member is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Apply for this position